Rent Canon 5D mark IV at 1% of its MRP.
Are you in the market to get a new high-end camera like Canon 5D Mark IV but would like to get your hands on before purchasing or just want to try out the best?
Below are the specs for the Canon 5D Mark IV.
- 30.4-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with a Digic 6+ processor (a significant improvement over the 22.3-megapixel count of the Mark III.
- Dual Pixel RAW mode for fine-tuning focus in post-production; a burst rate of 7 fps; built-in wifi and GPS.
- Massive improvements in sensor’s dynamic range and high ISO performance
- DCI 4K 30/24p video using Motion JPEG + 4K Frame Grab
- ISO 100-32000 (expandable to 102400)
- Dual Pixel Raw (image micro adjustment, bokeh shift, ghosting reduction
- 1.62M-dot 3.2″ full-time touchscreen
There’s no denying that Canon 5D Mark IV is a beast of a camera but with great features comes a great cost. Currently, Canon 5D Mark IV is selling for INR 2,85,000 and to be honest that is a lot of investment.
Let’s say you may need the best camera out there for a very special day or a shoot but the cost price mentioned above is just gaga, but compromising isn’t an option. On Mutterfly you can rent out the beast at a much affordable price, let’s say even less than 1% of its cost price check it out here and the best thing is to get it delivered right at your doorstep at your chosen time slot.